Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TeacherWeb Reflection

1. Describe at least 2 ways that the use of a class web site like TeacherWeb could be used to support your future teaching. Provide some specific details for each example.

I really enjoy working with the TeacherWeb site because I can see that it has a lot of potential. The ability to communicate clearly with students should be a very high goal for all teachers. I enjoy how I can put video and other forms of media on this website and let my students access it at any time. I also see the value in posting documents and papers online in a form that makes it easy for students to find information. I would use teacherweb to do both these activities.

2. Identify 2 ways students could use a class web site like TeacherWeb to enhance their learning. Provide some details for each way identified.

One of the ways that students would be able to enhance their learning using my teacherweb site would be to take the practice quiz and reflection questions that I have posted on the site. This would prepare them for the kinds of questions to expect on the quiz. My students could also use the website to collaborate on projects with each other. There are many learning websites that have been set up to allow studnets to work together on projects such as webquests.

No comments:

Post a Comment